Saturday 29 November 2008

Holiday Special

Melly had commented on her blog that because of the cute kitty cats in her home, she's unable to get a X'mas tree this holiday. *haha... apparently now she has a white X'mas tree. K, I want to get one too! =P* Thus, when I saw this editorial in Singapore Home & Decor, I thought about her, or anyone who has space issues at home.

Make your own cardboard X'mas tree. Eco-friendly cause you can throw it away after the holiday celebrations or leave it there as a permanent decor.

Photobucket

Use fairy lights to make your X'mas tree! Recycle and use it for the new year!

Photobucket

Also, if you're the sort who believes in beautiful yet practical home related gifts, these sites are for you. Room Service Home has modern home related gifts that are actually pretty affordable. I just love the classic prints and silhouettes. If I had all the money in the world, I'd fill my home with EVERYTHING they've got!
Photobucket

Photobucket
My top two favourites. Floral PJs for Him&Her (top) & Bunny Slippers: sadly my size is out of stock. (bottom)
Photobucket

For chic stationery at not so affordable prices (bleh...), Smythson is for you. Here's my favourite organizer for 2009 at 30GBP. I'm obsessed with baby blue by the way... =D~~~~

Photobucket
26 days till Christmas!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi, I'm Smythson's Site Editor - check out www.smythson.com for a range of great gift ideas that won't break the bank with our specially selected range of Smythson products all for under £100.