Saturday 29 November 2008

Freedom!

Sings... FREEDOM... FREEDOM... *cuts to: scene from Nanny Diaries where Alicia Keys is driving while Scarlett Johansson is waving her hands like a mad woman in their convertible* And I'm back! I'm sorry I've been singing that song the whole day. Today I sent all my work to the designer in China so I can put the sleepless nights of candy/layout filled nightmares behind me... and focus on breathing. I can't wait to laze in bed reading Eleven Minutes and doing a bit of Sudoku. As I feel guilty for blogging so little... I'm doing a double post, one on fashion and one on my current obsession of home decor. Enjoy!

Random photos at the candy factory in China.
Photobucket

Photobucket

******

While most Singaporean women prefer STYLE magazine, I'm an avid fan of L'Officiel. The only issue I have with the magazine is it's many pages filled with luxury watches. I like luxury watches, but I don't understand what the intrigue behind it. My parents are willing to spend thousands of dollars on a watch and although yes, they are gorgeous... it still just baffles me! Anyways... here's an photo spread from their latest issue which I love love love.

Photobucket

Photobucket
PINK is the IT colour for spring! As wearing a pink dress is kind of an overkill for me, accenting any black and white outfit with fuschia will be my thing next year! =D

And I'm probably one of the last people to know about her, but mydailystyle is totally hawt! The way she dresses so inspirational! And she's pregnant...(like zomg, can you even tell) How does she do it?!

Photobucket

Photobucket

I know I've been lacking in my own daily style photos. Unfortunately, I've developed the typical stay-home designer syndrome, which is... obviously to stay home and never really see the light of city... But now that the major project is done, out and about I go... Happy weekend everyone!

1 comment:

Vintage Lollipops said...

Loving the L'Officiel photo spread... just gorgeous!