Sunday 22 June 2008

Hyde Park:: Me

And then there's me. Although it was extra windy out today, I insisted that I take my hat out for a stroll cause I'm not going to be wearing it in Singapore anytime soon. Singapore has too many underpasses and air-conditioned departmental stores, so the only time I'd actually use it is when I go for a picnic or a random outing. =)

Hat: Rokit Vintage
Top: Miss Selfridge
Vest: Japan
Tights: Topshop
Shoes: French Sole
Bangles: Forever 21; Necklace: Fawn&Fauna



2 comments:

yiqin; said...

I LOVE your straw hat! Why do you always get the most awesome stuffs?! I bought a straw fedora from F21 :D I can't wait for it to arrive & put a bow on it :D Ohyes, I am gonna be brave & wear it a lot !

Sarah said...

See, I really can't do that. I'm too self conscious but like... you'd think I'm NOT. Snaps for you!! =D