Monday 9 June 2008

Hot Weather

An Ode to Californian weather. London is scorching hot right now, almost similar to a hawt day in Singapore. However imagine public transportation and many shops without air-conditioning.... yeah... a sweltering tragedy. I hate the buses during summer and the Central line as well. Ventilation is crap and you can smell people sitting right at the back when you're right in the front. Totally NOT pleasant.

So I finally got a skirt from American Apparel. After several trips to their store on Carnaby Street during the past few months, I finally decided to get a tee-shirt and a skirt from them. This was after seeing how Rumi looked very good in hers.

American Apparel is definitely ONE thing, comfortable!

Question: How can one girl have so many clothes, but totally nthing to wear!!!

2 comments:

Halflost2 said...

You are shorter than I thought you would be booger :P

yiqin; said...

I can't beleive you pull off the hippie headband so well!!!! You lookl fabulous! :)

& yes, I feel that way too! Everyday I look at my closet & dontknw what to wear! =/ & no one understands my pain & they'll all go " look at your closet, you have so many clothes!! " Ahhh.