Saturday 3 May 2008

Too many skirts, Too little cash

ASOS ('A'-'SOS' as Ana pronounces it) has done it for me again. Featured in Cosmopolitan, I thought this dress was a must have! However, finding a sweater to match it was difficult as I left my light brown cardigan in Singapore. (Having too many clothes can sometimes lead to forgetting one or two outfits... not to mention CRUCIAL pieces) So the blue one had to do... *sigh*

Today's mission was to find wayfarers and a spring dress for the photoshoot which is tomorrow!! I'm panicking right now... trying to make all the accessories and outfits ready as well as trying to figure out solutions for my school work... my brain is totally fried.

Dress: ASOS
Cardigan: Mango
Belt: Mum's vintage


While dragging my tired soles around London, I was enticed to enter Topshop again. (Topshop is eevvviilll)

They were having a sale and lucky lucky me, the skirt I had wanted was being sold at 40% its original price (49GBP to 20GBP. Praise the Gawd of Fashion!) I saw another skirt by the same brand, Des Moines, and had to have it too! Greedy greedy greedy!

My skirt fetish has got to stop! Well... or at least take it down a notch. I should move on back to a cheaper alternative... chocolate.... Hmmmm

1 comment:

yiqin; said...

I agree wit you. Lately I've just been wanting far too many skirts! & Topshop has really some awesome skirts. Your dress is really beautiful btw :)