Thursday 15 May 2008

I should have been born a boy

I've always been abit of a game freak. I have had/still have an Xbox, a PS2, Nintendo Wii, PSP. Started my PC gaming with Command & Conquer when I was like 10, then Starcraft (absolute favourite of all time), Warcraft, Diablo, Counterstrike and now World of Warcraft. 

My friends could never comprehend my obsession with gaming. They would roll their eyes at my constant rant about this game and that game. I think it all started from the constant competitiveness with my brother whom I was always trying to better. IF A BOY CAN DO IT, WHY CAN'T I? 

But I would never give up gaming. It's really therapeutic, although sometimes I can get really pissed off >__<. Ezra and I are WoW freaks and we do argue from time to time about things that happen in-game. Yeah, I know... that's just really stupid. We feel stupid in the end too. -__-"

Now I just can't wait to go home, get a PS3(like finally) and play GTA4. Going around destroying stuff, killing random people.... sounds pretty fun! So many things to try in life, oh so little time. =P

Time to go back to work!! =)

No comments: