Saturday 10 May 2008

Purdy Saturday

After 12 hours of very good sleep, minus the nightmare I had that left me shaking abit (calling Ezra after made me feel much better of course), I was feeling rather refreshed. Dressed up and went to work.

Got my hair extensions on again. Don't know if that was such a good idea cause it was steaming hot in the train! Anyways first time wearing my new pair of heels from Topshop Unique. The fashion buyer at Fenwick came up to me (she never talks to me... like ever, doesn't even smile) and says "hey there, you alright? Don't mind me asking but please tell me where did you get your gorgeous pair of shoes?!" You should have seen the look on her face, it was as if she m
ight just rob me of my shoes there and then if given a choice. If a fashion buyer for a major departmental store gives you a thumbs up, then you know you're doing something right.

The dress is from FCUK. I don't really patronize FCUK. Actually never do I, except the one time I bought one of those FCUK tees (I was 17 and a sucker for whatever everyone else was wearing). I don't really do prints on dress either, but I really liked the cut and fit of it. Anything that can cover my arms (which are scarring from damn bed bug bites I got in Tokyo) and the skirt is of a relatively preferable length, I go for it immediately.

All in all... a good fashionably sensible day!

xoxo

Hat: Forever21
Dress: French Connection
Bag: Vintage Chanel
Shoes: Topshop Unique

4 comments:

yiqin; said...

The dress is awesome! :D I like the cut of it too. You look so cute,like always! I'm jealous how you can pull off short AND long hair!!!

Anonymous said...

fucking love the outfit!!
AND BEWARE, I WILL STEAL THE SHOES GIVEN A CHANCE! haha looking good hot missy ;)

Sarah said...

I've had short hair pretty much my whole life. Too lazy to keep long hair... =P But I'm attempting it and boy, has it been a trip... even though it's nowhere near long! Gotta persevere!

And Many thanks for the love! =D

Sarah said...

LOL. Yeah Syah, you know where I live and you pretty much can come into my house without breaking in. Soo... I think it's safe to say I hide them well. Then again, in my room, YOU CAN'T FIND ANYTHING IN THE FIRST PLACE. Welcome to my jungle! =P

Can't wait to see you soon!