Saturday 24 May 2008

Boredom can be fun!

In my sheer boredom, I decided to make a dress without any prior knowledge of how to make one. So obviously, it didn't work out as well as I thought it would... the bottom instead of flaring out was too tight. =) So I had to chop it off and settled with just a top.

I wanted to go for the Sass&Bide kind of design and I think I kinda got it. I used a random piece of fabric in the pile of random fabrics I have been collecting. You can't see it but it's got stripes and cherries on it. The straps are random pieces of rope that I had used in my prior project. Sweettt... Didn't have to spend a dime. However, the hem of the top hasn't been finished cause I ran out of thread. -__-"

The sewing is pretty off but I kinda like it that way. =D

Can't wait to wear it when it's done.



No comments: