Friday 23 May 2008

23.05.08

I've finished my course!!!! No more projects... It feels so weird. I really don't know if I'm happy or sad or ... I don't even know what I'm feeling at this point of time. Anyways, to celebrate, I went out with Ana for awhile. And Gawd is very kind and life is full of surprises... when we were walking from College, there was a guy holding a sign that said: "CHLOE SAMPLE SALE." We were stopped in our tracks and took a turn straight to the location. There were so many things I wanted to get, including a vest but unfortunately, it was .... 200 pounds after less. I had to settle for something for less expensive... A necklace which is f-ing pretty... so pretty Ana was obsessed about it for at least 1/2 hour after I bought it. (You can roughly see in the pictures)

Also... a pair of shorts... Chloe.. it's CHLOE at 70% off. I was soooo happy and still am. Plus, they don't make me look fat... AND... my dad has always complained that my abercrombie shorts are too... inappropriate, so at least now when he comes to London, I can wear these pair of shorts and he's not going to complain! =)

Tee-shirt: Topshop
Necklace: Chloe
Shorts: Chloe
Casual shoes: H&M

Then I popped by Zara and was very attracted to this dress because of its prints. I'm actually going to shorten it and use the remaining fabric to make a top. So look forward to that! Notice the bag... it's the one from Antik Batik that I was craving. I love it sooo much. I don't carry small bags but this is soooo perfect for me.

Dress: Zara
Necklace: Chloe
Bag: Antik Batik
Bangles: Topshop


The last picture is of a dress from Kookai that I'm actually going to sell on Ebay because it's abit too big for me. (And you can see my panties from behind cause it's kinda sheer. -__-") I like it... but I don't think I love it

Dress:Kookai
Belt: Urban Outfitters
Bag: Antik Batik

Don't mind the shoes... kinda wearing it around the house cause my floor is an absolute mess. Will have better pictures as the days go by, was just too excited to show you what I bought.

3 comments:

A Wander Girl said...

loving the outfits missy! will certainly miss spontaneous shopping with you ;)

yiqin; said...

Ahh I love all of the outfits! Especially the necklace & zara dress!

Sarah said...

I know! My boy loves that dress too! ^___^

And miss Ana, I will miss you too. Come Singapore to work for Club21!!! GO GO GO!! So we can hang out ALL THE TIME =P