Saturday 5 July 2008

Travelling Easy

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPicYesterday we had to take a long... well 30 minutes isn't long actually... train journey to Fukuoka Temple/Shrine/Museum in Dazaifu area. So because of the amount of walking I predicted we'd be doing... I had to dress real comfortably without looking too much of a fashion let-down. So in my bag i stashed my usual goodies: Ipod, PSP, Glasses, 'I love tea' organizer, drawing pen, Chanel lipgloss, LV card case, Muji biscuits and... IRONMAN, never leave home without him.

So the trip's going pretty well so far. I have my ramen once a day at least! Good lord.. it's sooo tasty! Trying to upload photos is abit of a trip over here cause the internet doesnt encourage it... but will update way more when I'm back! One more day of shopping! I'm ready....... here.... we... go!

Tee-shirt: American Apparel
Vest: Vintage ebay
Belt: Mum's
Bag: Japan
Shoes: Massimo Dutti

No comments: