Sunday 27 July 2008

Sunday Prayers

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Today my cousin and I followed my mum to the temple. While she was chatting with the nun there, we took the opportunity to have some fun. Who said going to the temple wasn't fun?!

We loved our ghetto slippers. His has some kind of fake Hello Kitty prints on them... which he comment on as "makes my feet look so pretty." I guess old school bedroom slippers are still the most comfortable! =D

Can't get enough of my H&M skirt. As much as I would love to walk around in a mini, lately, I've been feeling abit of a haffer. /sigh. I've always thought I never looked good in Tee-shirts but have found renewed faith in tees with those from Urban Outfitters. Thank you Aisyah for bringing this one home for me! =D Aren't the prints awesome? =D

Happy Sunday!

3 comments:

NICOLE said...

o0o0o0o i like this oufit a lot... i wore a skirt like this yesterday but its white lol

Anonymous said...

this looks really good on you! i can't bring myself to carry such a length out on a skirt though. shall keep experimenting (: i'm gonna link you!!

Fashion Addict said...

I love your outfit! It looks comfortable but still chic.

BTW, would you like to do a link exchange with me? I really love your blog! :)