Saturday 19 July 2008

Rain Rain Go Away

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

As I didn't have time to take pictures this morning, I figured I'd do it in the afternoon. The thing about Singapore weather which is pretty similar to London is the sudden unpredictable downpour of rain. Thus as you can see, I'm drenched! Even so, I didn't look that bad as I thought I would so if you could just try your very hardest to look past the blotches of water marks and insanely sheer blouse, you might find my outfit more... how should I say this, well put together?

I hadn't worn this skirt in ages, but I knew it would go really well with my new Chloe belt. I like this ensemble... Gonna wear it and take a way better picture of it again! Tralala

Laters!
xoxo

Top: Topshop
Skirt: H&M
Belt: Chloe

No comments: