Saturday 26 April 2008

Note

My Spring/Summer Apparel Choices

1. I shan't wear black. Winter is over, so I shall stop looking as glum as the weather. Shall only wear it if it's appropriate for the occasion (Black and White party, Dinner party)

2. Wearing my moccasin boots are the joy of Spring, though when it reaches summer, the sandals would have to suffice.

3. Accessorizing is most important. Now that I don't have to pile on clothes like a naked mole rat in the North Pole, I can adorn my bangles, bracelets, necklaces... Although I've never been a big fan of earrings. Somehow I don't like bringing too much attention to my face. Don't ask me why, I'm just weird like that.

4. Buy more tee-shirts that look relatively complimentary on me. Never been much of a tee shirt girl cause I always find most tees too short for my liking. I don't enjoy emphasizing the existence of my love handles.

All in all, I look forward to a colourful Spring/Summer 2008

No comments: