Saturday 19 April 2008

Busy Saturday Morning


It's still freezing cold! Hello... Spring when the hell are you coming.... ?!?!

Today I had to pick my rabbit Poop up from her sitter than send her to a Rabbit Rescue. I am so relieved now, because at least this way I will be able to find her a more reliable/loving home. No, I have not been a very good owner.

Because I knew I had to carry her around in a bulky box for a few hours, I went for the most casual yet I could sit-like-a-Chinese-labourer-yet-not-be-exposed outfit.

Jacket: Fornarina
Hoodie: Abercrombie & Fitch
Scarf: Absolute Vintage
Tee: Homemade ( I love royal mail) Tee *note: I do actually HATE them*
Shorts: Abercrombie & Fitch
Boots: Purple Clothing from Tokyo

I know I look like I just got ran down by a bus. Do forgive me for I've had a tiring morning carrying my rabbit in her box, my gawd heavy bag and groceries!

Love yer load, Poop! Hope Christine can find you a good home soon!


And Like OH MY GAWD: This Month's TOTAL WANT:

Luella/Tonic T-shirt *thrills* Get it here! I really want one.. but I promised my dad I wouldn't use the credit card anymore unless it's dire emergency! Sighs sighs!

No comments: