Wednesday 30 April 2008

"Environment friendly IT" bag


After years of insisting I can't use the sewing machine for crap even if my life depended on it, I had no choice but to face my fear because my college life did depend on it. I found out that the more simple the sewing machine, the better I can sew. Old school sewing machines give me less of a headache than those modern ones with all those buttons, switches and whatever stupid knobs.

Anyways, the bag u see.... I sewed it from scratch... Amazing job I must say for someone in denial.

This bag is just a preview of what I will be selling on my website fawnandfauna.com which will not be up yet till End May. I will definitely provide better pictures of it once the photoshoot is over.

It's 12GBP which is 30SGD. Some of u might think, boy that's rather expensive... but I made it from scratch. Pricked my finger a few times while my thumbs are suffering from some sort of muscle spasm (keeps twitching... like I overused my thumb or somerthing??? >__< I don't know, it's seriously weirding me out too.) Anyways, if you want cheap mass produced stuff.. Go to China.... -__-" I'm only gonna be selling 10 of these...

Made from good quality cotton, 36x38cm. And the deer you see... yeah.. I drew that too... Who knew I could still draw...=D

To make it more appealing, better photos will be up. But if you already like what you see, please contact me at mofloo@gmail.com.

p.s my fawn and fauna logo is suppose to be near the dears feet on the right... but.. I forgot about it. =D Will put again.

Alrighties, everyone have a nice Thursday!

No comments: