Monday 14 April 2008

Dear Doctor

Today I went to see the doctor. Obviously, me being no stranger to doctors of all sorts, Chinese doctors, Woman doctors, Back doctors, plastic surgeons (...... ahaha. I wish), you're thinking what the hell could be wrong with me again right now?!

Well........ I tell you what's wrong... the bed bugs that had bit me in Tokyo had decided that I deserved to be left itchy for a bloody week and beyond. I've scratching myself like a baboon on crack and huny, it ain't no sight for the faint of heart.

It's HORRI-DI-BLE I tellz youz..........

Anyways my mum being the kancheong spider what she is, asked the doctor why her daughter was so weak. (Well maybe cause you wake her up early in the morning when she only got a mere 4 hours of sleep!!!!) So the doctor immediately suggested a blood test...

OF COURSE HE WOULD............ do you know how many injections I have had in the last 3 years? Probably more than 2 average people get in one lifetime! So there he was trying to find my vain at my elbow joint area or whatever you bio students would coin that "injection hazard site" as and as usual... couldn't find my vein. Most people can't. 1. I have princess arms apparently, cause I don't do housework, my veins are less visible.... What a crock of sh*t... seriously. 2. I have thin veins....

A mishap had to happen... obviously if not what would be the point of this mindless jabber. The doctor sticks the needle in and starts WIGGLING it around... cause the vein has decided to play hide-and-seek. NOT funny okay?! After fussing for a good whole minute whilst my arm loses all feeling and I start seeing white spots......... he takes it out and tells me that it will bruise and swell. What he failed to mention was that my left arm would be quite redundant after...

I took it with a "okay..... what's new?" I mean seriously....... doctors, nurses...... jab wrist, jab hand, jab butt....

Sighs.

No comments: