Tuesday 29 April 2008

Jude Law made my Tuesday!

Today I didn't have to go to work or college, but did have to drag my ass into central London to get some art supplies and groceries. So I got to wear my shorts out again! And of course my boots which I am soooo obsessed with right now.

The super perk of today was:
I SAW JUDE LAW IN SOHO!!!!!!!!
I wanted so very badly to ask him to take a picture with me, but was feeling rather shy about the whole thing. *Sighs* Trust me when I say he's much better looking in real life than on screen. Although, maybe it wasn't him, though I am 99% sure it was. Finally, I got my own celebrity sighting in London!


You like my blazer? I customized it myself with buttons and the navy emblem brooch. Got comments from customers at work that they really like it, thinking it was tailored. Nope, it as from Uniqlo and a size XS surprisingly!


And... the other day at the haberdashery store, I was lucky to finally find the leather tassle that I had been hunting down for ages. It's for this necklace you see I had made myself. Rather expensive piece of find,but I absolutely adore it! =D Although... i haven't exactly hung it properly yet.... =D

Oh what a good Tuesday it's been.

Scarf: H&M
Blazer: Customized Uniqlo
Tee: H&M
Shorts: A&F
Boots: Purple Clothing, Tokyo
Bag: Somewhere in Far East S.C =D (love it!)

p.s If you are ever looking for form fitting, comfortable tee-shirts that don't ride up to your boobs =X, Go for H&M. I love my tee-shirts so much.. sleep, do work, go out... my daily staple. plus, its only 4.99GBP!

1 comment:

yiqin; said...

OMG I AM SO JEALOUS THAT YOU SAW JUDE LAW! HE IS SO FREAKING HOT!!!