Monday 14 April 2008

My Heart is Here

"OMG Sarah, You're graduating so soon... Aren't you very excited?"
----Grins---


Erm, OMG like... No..

Seriously people... I appreciate the grins and giggles at me graduating... but I'm not excited about it AT ALL. What I will be excited about is... finally coming home, getting a decent job and starting my journey into finding a proper job in the United States of America! My dad keeps hounding me to continue studying, but I'm not comfortable with taking any more money from him. 1. I feel guilty 2. That means he's still the boss of my life. Maybe later on... who knows...

I'm quite excited to go back to London cause I know I have a million things to do, but at the same time I'm extremely sad, more so than other times, because I will miss Ezra so very much. I know I haven't mentioned him on my blog for ages, but the break-up, and everything sweet and painful that came after, was too much for me to comprehend, yet alone write it all without me bursting into tears. I refused to let the world know when I was sad because I know some people out there would smirk at the thought of my unhappiness.

All I wanna say is ... DON EZRA NICHOLAS
No matter how far you are away from me, no matter what pain I have to endure, I will love you always. Our love is something far greater than we could ever imagine and you will always have my heart. I would give anything just to hold your hands, I would give up everything to kiss your lips. I was afraid to tell the world, but this is the risk I have to take. I love you.


No comments: