Tuesday 23 December 2008

Welcoming 2009

Photobucket
*Annual Report cover I did for fun! =D If only the client was as crazy as me huh huh?

So here I am on X'mas eve, stuck in the office. I mean we're totally allowed to take the half day off, but I figured... now is the best time to make good rapport with the bosses and the rest that are staying back. Afterall, X'mas is the spirit of giving... therefore I'm giving up precious sleep time for this.... Hmmm maybe it's not that worth it in the end... haha... Hope everyone's having a good X'mas.

Love, hugs and kisses all round.
Good Bye 2008

1 comment:

Fashion Addict said...

That's amazing of you to still be at work on Christmas Eve. I hope you have a great new year!

Btw, my blog's address has moved to http://www.fashionaddictgirl.com so if you have the time could you please change the link on your blog roll? Thanks!