Thursday 11 December 2008

Time to Say Goodbye

Photobucket

Who doesn't love shoe sales! I'm selling off my shoes which most women would consider a stab in the heart cause really, which lady wants to part with her shoes. However, thankfully for me and maybe quite shockingly, I am not a shoe person. If I could do a Nicole Richie and walk barefooted everywhere, I would! Anyways, presenting my shoes!


Photobucket

Photobucket
My mum's brown vintage oxfords size 36.5 - 37. Very gorgeous leather and in 9.5/10 condition. You'd think I'd keep this pair but, I'm happy with the black ones from KG. =D Price is 30USD.

Photobucket
Brand new patchwork oxford heels sized 37. Bought them cause I thought they were unique, but that was it. LOL. Must stooopp... must... ssttttoooo...ppp... =D Brown area is suede. Price is 16USD (reserved)

Photobucket

Photobucket
The cutout heels that everyone lusted for. It's a size best 36.5-37.What's unique about this pair is that its vintage/contemporary style. I've only worn it once, so it's in good condition. Heel is 2.5" high. Priced at 13USD. (reserved)

Photobucket

Photobucket
Very adorable cream fringed suede heels worn only once, so very good condition. Fits size 37, heel height is almost 3". Price is 13USD.

Photobucket
Last but not least, my Doc Martins which have only been worn once. They are like in 98% good condition, well actually like brand new. Unfortunately, I don't get a chance to wear these babies in Singapore cause of the weather, plus I'm too effing lazy. Looking for a new owner who will love these pair! They are size 37. Price is: 60USD. *Singapore buyers only*

*****
Currency Exchange: 1USD = 1.5SGD

Shipping in Singapore
Delivery is 5-8SGD. Meetups are also possible.

Shipping to anywhere else
Delivery charges are around 10-15USD. Tracking is included.

So email me at: iatetypography@gmail.com for any enquiries.
Merry X'mas!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

why is your feet so small! (ok i know there's no answer to that)

Unknown said...

Cause my parents have small feet too? lol.

clareassiral said...

SARAH! Why must you show me those shoes again! I still want them but cant wear them.

18november said...

darn my huge feet! the shoes are lovely :(

Anonymous said...

I KNOW I AM KIND OF LATE BUT DID ANYONE SNAG THE ONES WITH THE BROWN SUEDE? I NEED THOSE NOW =.(