Saturday 6 December 2008

Random Clicking


"Enjoy the little things in life, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things."
-- Antonio Smith


I do apologize for the lack of fashion entries and or including more on the stuff I make! As most of you would know by now, my room is under major renovations and most of my goodies are still in boxes. In fear of my mother's wrath when it comes to small messes, I'm gonna leave them alooonnnee.... Anyways due to lack of integrity on the contractor's part, renovation has been extended for another 2-4 weeks. Sighs. I'm not even sure if everything's going to be unpacked by New Year's, though only by the Chinese New Year I'll be able to give everyone a video tour of my room which I am so excited about, especially my customized wardrobe that's white on the outside and red on the inside, and my one of my favourite ceiling lamps i chose which has wooden aeroplanes hanging around it (fitted in the bathroom so that I can look at it and smile while in the shower. hehe. My dad asked me if I missed being a child for which I replied, I still am).

So here's another random entry about things I'm looking at now:

Find precious bits of jewelry at Sea Unicorn. I love them all.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
My personal favourite... The arrow ring. I'm so going to get it! =D

******

Gypsy and twink has the cutest wooden collage creations ever. Best house warming gifts! *coughs* Or even room warming gifts.... Okay to make it even clearer... I WANT ONE. There I said it. =D
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Some very inspirational sites you should take a look at:


Photobucket
Click here to link.

Photobucket
Personally one of my favourite sites for pretty things. Click here to link.

If you're a VERY LUCKY person living in Australia, visit The Junk Company for vintage furniture.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Be happy and the world will be happy with you!
Tralalala. Hope yer all are having a great weekend! Me is off to play Sims2.

3 comments:

Shes Dressing Up said...

Oh I love the arrow ring too =]

Anonymous said...

Sea Unicorn is whimsical love!

Vintage Lollipops said...

The arrow ring is incredible.
xxx