Monday 15 December 2008

3 girls, 2 Buffets and a really big Party!

Zouk Out was pretty fun. Some people might say spectacular, but I'm just going to say fun, cause at the end of the day, it's just the company that makes your day. The music was pretty good, the alcohol sucked but the friends made it gurreeatt. For all you non-Singaporeans out there... Zouk Out is an annual beach party hosted by Zouk Club and is attended by over 25,000 people. Honestly, I had a feeling there might have been as many foreigners as there were locals.

Photos!

Photobucket
My new bowler hat... =D Like finally... And my little heart badge I never leave home without now!

Photobucket
We preferred the grass to the sand.

Photobucket
Miss Hawtness... Also known as Miss Drunkness for the night. hehe.

Photobucket
A kind staff gave the float to us! It was our cushioning for the night.
And the lovable Miss Charlotte Chew!


I might be really getting too old for this... Zouk Out 2009? I would... if Ezra was going to with me that night but NO CHANCE... Meh. At least he gives free water. Pui! =P

******


Anyways, Ezra and I had planned a stay at the Rasa Sentosa Shangri'La for Sunday. Well, it was more my idea since we always wanted to like have a mini getaway. The poor boy was exhausted after working for nearly 24 hours straight. However, we were rewarded with a comfy bed, 2 buffets and a whole lot of sleep. =D


Photobucket
Our favourite photo. Period.

p.s Rasa Sentosa's standard has really dropped. Sadly, it's pretty disappointing in terms of food and facilities. They should really do some major upgrading!

Have a great Week Ahead. I'm Outtie!

7 comments:

Couture Carrie said...

So fun! Great pics!

xoxox,
CC

Vintage Lollipops said...

Love this!


xxx

Unknown said...

oh, your blog is so cute!

Shes Dressing Up said...

That sounds so fun, and good call on staying on the grass - I hate finding sand everywhere days after being on the beach!

LJ said...

Looks like fun! I have some friends from Singapore, and I've heard so much about Zouq!
xx-LJ from SOS!

LJ said...

Looks like fun! I have some friends from Singapore, and I've heard so much about Zouq!
xx-LJ from SOS!

Nicole Then said...

love the hat! and happy new year :)