Wednesday 5 March 2008

Dreaming

Been feeling pretty on edge these past few days. Don't know whether it has to do with the fact that my parents haven't given me a ring since they left for China almost 2 weeks ago... I am very worried about their safety, especially seeing how my mum hasn't exactly been in a good physical condition... plusI haven't really been sleeping very well lately. I've been sleeping alot but just not properly. I feel my body constantly shivering the whole day and it isn't the weather because it's been happening in the sweltering conditions of my workplace too.

I had a long conversation with Yuko at 4am in the morning and it included the sudden decision to go back to Japan just for like 2 days to attend an interview with a major advertising company she managed to receive. Like most of us would think, you crazy! But after hearing what she said, I do realise that chances like these don't come everyday and if you're privileged enough to take on the opportunity, then you should go for it. 

Sonia had said to me the other day at dinner, "Sarah, you and I were raised from privileged families. We already know how good it feels to have the good things in life. Why would you want to settle for second best when you should be working even harder to retain that way of life or an even better one?!" 

I think I finally know what I want so no more procrastinating,  no more "buts" no more "what ifs". Some people in my situation would never have the same opportunities I have to take it to the next level. I really wanna focus on my jewellery design and bring it to a professional standard. College can pretty much go f*ck themselves because the school system is disgusting (Someone who's lazy as hell can do better than those who did so much good work for some reason). I just wanna pass and SAYONARA!

xx

No comments: