Monday 4 February 2008

Work like a Rockstar


This year is the year of the ROCK STAR! I've decided that I'm gonna change my style again (not like I don't do that on a daily basis). I'm en route towards becoming a skinny hoe and party like a rock star!

******

Lately I've been feeling nothing. Particularly empty. Not happy. Not sad. Not attempting to feeling happy. Not open to feeling sad. Maybe though, I have been feeling angsty. So don't try berating me or I'm gonna snap at you and it's not gonna be pretty.

I had a conversation with a friend.

Me: "I used to be quite cold towards everything, only focusing on myself and my work. But now, I've become an emotional wreck. I don't know how to deter back to my old goals."
VA: "Looks like someone fell in love."
Me: "Yeah..."
VA: "All I'm going to say is leaders must lead. You're only lost because you're not meant to follow."

Don't know if that is a compliment or not, but thanks VA! You woke me up!

*****

Sorry girls, not going back in March for my hollys. Now the pressure is on! My parents are like stressing me out about doing well for third year. I think I'm gonna die! Gonna bust my butt....

Love year all!

No comments: