Thursday 1 May 2008

Becoming Jane

The best scene from Becoming Jane. *Warning: not for men* James McAvoy... how they do grow them cute in Scotland. Okay... *stop drooling* I'm actually in love with the song... I even got the piano score for it. For the first time in a long time, I am pretty eager to bang on the piano and get the violin out. Beautiful! Also the dresses... hmm... Empire dresses just so classically beautiful.

p.s I would love to add... DON'T YOU GIRLS OUT THERE THINK MEN DRESSED WAY BETTER LAST TIME? I can't believe I'm gonna say this, but ruffles on men... do make them look damn sexy!

Warning to the ladies: Do not watch this movie, unless you wanna end up sobbing way before the credits roll... -__-" The ending is way too sad..... WAY WAY WAY too sad. Damn you script writers....!!!


No comments: